Last updated: August 18, 2011
2. Purpose of the Website. With the Website, Null Ventures LLC seeks to provide a forum to help others advance their networking skills and increase their knowledge. The ultimate goal of the Website is to provide assistance to students preparing for the Cisco CCNA certification exam.
3. About Null Ventures LLC. Null Ventures LLC is a single-member managed limited liability company. Original content posted to the Website is written by Jeremy L. Gaddis in his role at Null Ventures LLC.
You acknowledge that to the extent you include personally identifiable information in Submissions, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your name as well.
5. Blog Community Rules. We have adopted the “Blog Community Rules” set forth below to create a forum where information and views can be shared in a productive way. While using the Website, you agree to adhere to the Blog Community Rules below.
You agree to:
- Respect other Bloggers — please do not threaten, insult, abuse, intimidate or harass other Blog users.
- Use the Website for your personal use only. Posting entries solely to promote your own products or projects are not allowed.
You agree not to:
- Post any private information, or otherwise harvest, collect or disclose information, about another Blogger without his or her express consent.
- Post any content to the Website that is unlawful, racist, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or that intentionally discriminates against or harasses particular individuals or groups.
- Post any death threats.
- Post any content to the Website that infringes any third-party’s intellectual property or other rights.
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose, or transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability.
- Use the Website for advertisements, chain letters, “spamming”, survey solicitations, junk mail or solicitations.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Imply that Null Ventures LLC endorses any of your statements or positions.
- Transmit any harmful, invasive or disruptive code or other materials (such as viruses, worms or web bugs) through or to the Website, or otherwise “hack” or deface any portion of the Website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Website without prior written authorization.
6. Null Ventures LLC’s Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Website will remain the property of Null Ventures LLC and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules, and regulations. The materials produced by Null Ventures LLC (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by Null Ventures LLC are also copyrighted works. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by Null Ventures LLC.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names displayed on the Website not owned by Null Ventures LLC are the property of their respective owners.
8. Information Available on or Through the Website. Some information made available on or through the Website is provided by third parties or other Bloggers (such information, “Third-Party Content”). The inclusion or appearance of Third-Party Content on the Website does not indicate any approval or endorsements by Null Ventures LLC of such Third-Party Content, or of any opinion, advice, or other information made or displayed on the Website by any user or other third party. Null Ventures LLC is not responsible for, and hereby disclaims any and all liability that may arise from Third-Party Content.
9. Links. The Website provides links to other websites and resources. Because Null Ventures LLC has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Null Ventures LLC does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources, or for the availability of such external sites or resources. Null Ventures LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience. Null Ventures LLC shall have the right, but not the obligation, at any time and in its sole discretion, to block links from or to the Website through technological or other means, without prior notice.
10. Claims of Copyright Infringement. The Digital Millenium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that the materials hosted by Null Ventures LLC infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Website shall be sent by mail to:
Null Ventures LLC
Attn: DMCA Agent
PO Box 125
Bloomington, IN 47402
United States of America
11. Jurisdictional Issues. The Website is controlled and operated by Null Ventures LLC from its principal office in the State of Indiana, U.S.A., and is not intended to subject Null Ventures LLC to the laws or jurisdiction of any other state, country or territory. Those who choose to access the Website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules, and regulations.
13. Disclaimers. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, AND ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS THEREOF, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, NULL VENTURES LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE.
14. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER NULL VENTURES LLC NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR CONSULTANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, SERVICES OR ANY LINKED SITE IS TO STOP YOUR USE OF IT.